MAYOR JOHN COOPER AND THE METROPOLITAN PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT TO PRESENT SAFE NEIGHBORHOODS WEBINAR IN THE AGE OF CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Contact Name: Chris Song
May 19, 2020
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Public Health will host a webinar this Thursday, May 21, 2020 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. The focus will be how Davidson County residents can have a safe summer in Nashville’s neighborhoods and communities.
- Welcome and Introductions: John Cooper, Mayor of Nashville and Davidson County
- Safe Summer in Nashville Neighborhoods: Michael Caldwell, MD, Director of the Metro Public Health Department
- Nuts of Bolts of Coronavirus: Alex Jahangir, MD, Chair of the Nashville Coronavirus Task Force and Chair of the Board of the Metro Public Health Department
- Brains and Brawn – Resources for Keeping Mentally and Physically Active During Coronavirus: Jessica Fain, Chief Strategy Officer, YMCA of Middle Tennessee. Childcare, camps, online resources.
- Brenda Haywood, Deputy Mayor – food resources
- Monique Odom, Director of Metro Nashville Parks Department – pools, playgrounds, more.
- Questions and Answer Period
This webinar will be recorded and made available on the Metro website.
Event: Safe Summer in Nashville Neighborhoods | Webinar
Date: Thursday, May 21 at 3:00 PM
Call in Number: (415) 655-0002
Event Number: 966 067 254
Event Password: Metro2020
To view this month’s Roadmap for Reopening Nashville webinars and the toolkit for businesses, please visit the following link: https://www.asafenashville.org/business-toolkit/
# # #